Monday, February 13, 2012

San Diego Trip

Dad got a new toy!  He took some great photos of us over the weekend.  We had SO much fun as always.  I'll post our Sea World Pictures later this week. 


This first shot is of Brooke playing in the hammock.  Her and Bella had a great time swinging back and forth.  I think we might be taking that hammock with us next time we visit.




This is one of my favorite pictures. If  Charlotte's eyes could talk I think they would say, "I love  you Grandma!"



There is an amazing park by Dad's house so we all piled into 2 cars and took a ride over there. This park was even fun for us old folks.


This is Daniel my younger brother. He's the handsome smart one of the family.


This is my baby sister Bella. I just love her!

Christian was off playing basketball with the big kids so we didn't see much of him at the play ground.






1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pics!!! I miss miss miss you guys!! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete