Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Brookey and Her Baby

So, Brookey loves to throw her baby in "time out" all the while lecturing her not to be naughty and then instructing her to "think about it!"
Of course seeing this I think to myself...wow am I that scary and crazy?  Of course I've never THROWN Brookey in the corner as she does with HER baby.  But it makes me wonder how she experiences my parenting...




This morning as I was putting baby Charlotte into her car seat I over heard Brookey, so I took to my right and she is ever so sweetly tucking her baby into her little cradle whispering, "go to sleep baby and have sweet dreams." Then she folds her hands and on her knees starts to pray.

  "Dear God,
 Thank you for our family.Thank you for mommy and Daddy and Christian and Aunt Jessy.  Please bless grandma and grandpa. Amen"

OMG!!!! It was the sweetest thing I have ever witnessed. So....I guess I'm not doing THAT bad when it comes to parenting.

At least after she chucks her baby into the corner she is praying for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment