Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Charlotte's First Birthday

I must start by apologizing to Charlotte for jipping her on her first by only making her brownies.  It was a crazy day for us and by the time I got home with everything and was ready to make her cake I realized....I didn't have one.  So to all the Mom's out there...please don't judge me.  I did the best I could and made her the most delicious brownies ever!


Isn't She gorgeous?!!

A couple days later we got Grandma Susan's gift delivered and it was the yummiest cookies that we got to decorate ourselves.  As you can see from the pictures all of us joined in the fun.






I have to say in the end Ben's were the most detailed and cared for. He's such a good artist.  he definitely has more patients than I do. As you can see from the results.. all the best ones were made by him, oh and Brookey of course.




No comments:

Post a Comment